Your #1 Zero-Emission Vehicle Partner
First Transit is committed to providing innovative and best-in-class zero-emission fleet solutions. We’re excited to continue developing our team members and helping our transit agency, university, airport and city partners implement zero-emission fleets - ensuring safe, reliable, cleaner transportation solutions for our communities.
Dedicated To Safety
Keeping our employees and communities safe is our top priority. Our procedures and training protocols ensure safe operations and maintenance for all vehicles including zero-emission vehicles and hybrid fleets.
As the leading provider of operations and maintenance service in North America, our highly trained team is ready to help with the transition process, ensuring no service interruptions.
Across North America, we operate and maintain zero-emission vehicles for transit agencies, universities, airports and more. We work with all vehicle manufacturers and in all climates. As your partner, we help you make informed decisions.
Benefits of Electric Vehicles
- Reduced costs related to maintenance activities and supplies
- Reduced wear and tear and labor hours related to fueling activities
- Decreased carbon footprint
- Quieter vehicles operating in the community
Zero-Emission Vehicle Considerations
- Feasibility studies
- Electricity consumption studies / power supply analysis
- Grants searches
- Infrastructure design / power grid upgrade
- Vehicle selection and procurement
- Vehicle procurement plan
- Facility development and building planning
- Real estate strategy
- Charging proposal / power supply hedging analysis
- Transition planning
- Route optimization
- Charge management
- Management of multiple fuel types at one location
The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.