Improve transit services to and from any region
JAUNT provides a comprehensive and accurate understanding of travel patterns to and from a region whether it's a city neighborhood or a particular district, an office park or public building, or even specific venues like a shopping mall or stadium.
The Zone Report focuses on the following:
- Where travelers to the region are coming from
- When they start their journey
- Which modes of transportation they use
- Which transit lines and stations are the most popular
- Detailed impact assessments of future transit network changes to the region
Transit Line Report
Improve operational efficiency and increase ridership
The Transit Line Report is a crucial resource for organizations seeking to improve service levels operational efficiency, or looking to understand the impact of schedule or route changes on ridership.
The report provides you with an in-depth analysis of ridership on specific transit lines including:
- Average boarding and alighting at each stop, including specific times throughout the day
- Typical load-factor and estimation of vehicle crowding
- Identification of first/last-mile barriers to ridership
- Additional descriptive statistics of line riders and their complete journey
- Allows for the production of NTD level reports
Transit Station Report
The Transit Station Report is critical for organizations performing a wide variety of planning functions, including improving first/last mile access to stations, aligning timetables to improve network connectivity, building access roads or pathways to a station, and assessing the impact of future transit changes on riders and local residents.
This report creates a detailed profile of transit travel via a specific location-either as a single stop or as a group of nearby stops functioning together as a transfer port.
The Transit Station Report includes:
- Average boarding and alighting per line, location and time
- Waiting times at the location
- Breakdown of common line transfers
- Origin/destination information for riders using the location
The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.