We have extensive experience managing healthcare transportation and NEMT services across the country.
What We Offer
Our team of experienced professionals have years of expertise in the various aspects of specialized transportation management. With more than 550 call center employees nationwide, we manage 7.4 million calls and administer 9.7 million passenger trips annually.
First Transit's healthcare brokerage services provide:
- Vehicle Tracking and digital signature to reduce fraud
- Overflow Centralized Call Center to keep abandonment and hold time rates low
- Success in moving passengers to public transit
- Ability to absorb risk with global infrastructure
- Commitment to contracts demonstrates integrity
Our non-emergency medical transportation services provide:
- Operations Optimization with fleet standardization, consistent maintenance and set performance metrics
- Extensive driver recruitment and training programs and practices
- Industry leading safety program
- Centralized overhead
- State of the art technology including:
- Vehicle Dispatch and Scheduling Software
- Centralized Reporting and Tracking
- Driver Behavior Monitoring
- Improved Passenger interfaces including booking and tracking
You can be assured that we can customize a solution that fits your operation.
Why First Transit?
We can help you reduce healthcare transportation costs while maintaining essential services and mandated programs, including the Americans with Disability Act. Our dedicated transportation services team has a demonstrated track record of reducing NEMT and paratransit costs in the following ways:
- Effective utilization of transportation provider networks
- Centralized eligibility screening (gatekeeping)
- Fraud-prevention strategies and preventing program misuse
- Use of state-of-the-art transit technology