First Transit Gets People Moving
First Transit, Inc. supplies precision, efficiency, innovation, and all-around expertise to both public and private transportation systems. For 60 years, First Transit has had hands-on experience with nearly every facet of transportation operations, maintenance, and administration. As the nation’s leading provider of public transportation contracting and management services, we know transit.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, First Transit operates in more than 300 locations, carrying 350 million passengers annually throughout North America in 39 states, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, India, Panama and 4 Canadian provinces.
First Transit’s business practices are designed to offer exceptional customer service, an award-winning safety program and the highest satisfaction that comes from quality throughout our operations.
Applied in many operating environments, our varied skills include:
- Traditional fixed route and ADA paratransit services under management contracts or turnkey operational contracts
- ADA call centers services and brokerage services for human service transportation
- Flexible Route
- Rural and Urban Transit Systems
- University Transportation Services
- Airport Shuttle Services
- Maintenance and facilities management
- Alternative fuel operations, including electric, hybrid, and compressed gas powered coaches
See Our Services